Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cesar's SabbatiBlog

http://cesarsabbatiblog.blogspot.com/
I'm on my awesome 8 week paid vacation that Intel calls a "sabbatical". I don't have to do anything during the 8 weeks. By that I mean that it's not really a sabbatical where I have to write a paper or take a class or earn a certification. I just get to sit on my ass, or go play golf until I am broke, or whatever. So, right now, I am sitting in the Phoenix airport awaiting my flight to El Paso, my home town. Fun.
I haven't seen my family since Nov. of '05 when I went down for my grandmother's funeral, so it'll be good to see my mom, dad, sister, brother, brother-in-law and niece and nephew. The rest of the crazies in my family: not so much.
Anyway, I've started a sabbatical blog where I will chronicle my deeds during this exciting time.

No comments: