Monday, April 05, 2004

Good afternoon, all! Here's post #1. I'm new to this whole thing, but I have read other blogs and thought I'd add my "voice" to the growing blog phenomenon. I'm typically not that interesting, but I do drop nuggets of brilliance (well, in my view anyway) from time to time. You are all welcome to comment on anything. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. Not much fun if no one see this, now is it?
I'm particular to a few topics: politics (pretty left, although not so far left that Nader looks good), golf, music (mostly classical and jazz, but the dance/trance/DJ type stuff is starting to interest me greatly), and... well, mostly anything. I am loaded with useless trivia, and I love to play Trivial Pursuit (or similar games). I like pina coladas, and sitting out in the rain.

No comments: